What do I need to know?
- All participants should arrive 15 minutes early to park and get ready for the game.
- Double-check your booking date and start time.
- No food or drinks allowed inside of escape rooms.
- No smoking or alcohol is allowed.
How much is it? How do I book?
- You may purchase your ticket, or any amount of tickets, here on our website. Simply click above on BOOK NOW and follow the instructions through our secure link. Once your booking is accepted, you will be prompted for payment. The cost is $25 per person, plus tax. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. for coupon information.
How many people can attempt an escape room?
- Each room is different, with some rooms able to accommodate more than others. The minimum number of challengers that can attempt any room is 2, and the maximum that can attempt our largest rooms is 10. Please see details in BOOK NOW, and contact us for PRIVATE EVENTS.
What happens to the spots that I don’t sign up for?
- There is a possibility that you will be teamed with other people in the same game if you do not book the all 10 spots. You are welcome to book all 10 slots if you don't want the extra help, but we think it’s a fun way to meet new people!
Is there an age limit?
- Our escape rooms are accessible to all ages. Children under 16 must be accompanied by adults and families with children 2 years or younger must reserve the entire room to themselves.
Is The Lock wheelchair accessible?
- Yes, there is a ramp along the front of the building.
Can I cancel or reschedule?
- Please be aware that our game is a live event, so once the booking is confirmed, both refunds and cancellations are not accepted. You can either give your spot to a friend or family member who can make the reserved time. All sales are final.
Do I need to bring anything to the escape room?
- Everything you need will be in the room. Challengers are not allowed to use their own items inside of the Escape Room.
Where do I park?
- There is free parking directly in front of the building.
When should I arrive for my booking?
- We advise people to show up 15 minutes before their session. Based on the number of people that are here, we will start the group at the exact time of the booking. Unfortunately, anyone who arrives late will not be admitted into the room.
What happens if I do not escape the room in the allotted time?
- After the hour is up, a facilitator will walk you through the clues that you missed.
Can we bring our cell phones/cameras inside the room?
- No, we do not allow cell phones or cameras inside of the escape rooms in order to preserve the integrity of your experience.
Is the room really locked?
- Though the door is locked, for your safety, you are able to leave at any moment. You will be fully immersed in the moment and may even forget that you are indeed locked in a room.